What are you doing?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Billy Joel

Slow down, you're doing fine
You can't be everything you want to be
Before your time
Too bad but it's the life you lead
you're so ahead of yourself that you forgot what you need
Though you can see when you're wrong, you know
You can't always see when you're right. you're right

You've got your passion, you've got your pride
but don't you know that only fools are satisfied?
Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true
When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?
*vienna.billyjoel*

No comments:

How this works:

I change all the names associated with each message. No one gave me permission to use them, these are all posted on sites like Facebook, Myspace, or AIM that use status updates or away messages for friends and family to see.
I do not own any of these photos (unless otherwise noted), they belong to the copyright owners, and are all attributed back to the owner's flickr accounts.

The juxtaposition of both though, is uniquely mine.

To send me an e-mail send it to: maggie [dot] brockmann [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!

About Me

My photo
Don't let my optimism make you sick.